A daily skincare routine for rosacea prone skin using GM Collin Products
- GM Collin Sensiderm Cleansing Milk OR Cleansing Oil
- GM Collin Sensiderm Hydrating Mist
- GM Collin Vasco tonic
- GM Collin Bota-Peptide Eye Contour Cream
- GM Collin Sensiderm Cream OR Rosa-Sea Cream
- GM Collin Lip Repair Balm
- GM Collin Exfozyme
- Apply 3 pumps of either Sensiderm Cleansing Milk or Sensiderm Cleansing Oil. The Milk is better suited to dryer skin types, and the oil is suitable for oilier skin. Massage well for 1-3 minutes.
- Remove cleanser thoroughly with a warm, soft, damp cloth.
- Spray several pumps of Sensiderm Soothing Mist.
- Apply 1-3 pumps of Vasco Tonic to the face, spreading evenly.
- Apply a pin head sized amount of Bota-Peptide Eye Contour cream to the eye area, including along the bottom of the eyebrow.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Sensiderm Cream or Rosa-Sea Gel Cream, spread evenly. Sensiderm Cream for drier skin, Rosa Sea for oilier types.
- Apply Lip Repair Balm throughout the day as needed.
- Follow up with your preferred SPF every morning.
- Repeat steps 1-7 every evening.
- 1x per week, spread a thin layer of Exfozyme all over skin and keep it moist. Rinse well after 10-15 minutes.
Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory disease of the sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin, characterized by redness, flushing, and sometimes papules. It needs to be diagnosed and addressed with your medical practitioner.
We know rosacea flares can be triggered by sunlight, heat, stress, alcohol and some foods.
Controlling that inflammation is the goal with this daily routine. It helps to maintain a healthy skin barrier, provides essential skin nutrients, reduce potentially pathogenic organisms in the skin, and repair some of the inflammatory damage.
As everyones skin is different, we strongly recommend a personalized consultation with our licensed estheticians. Make an online or in-person appointment here.
Other recipes you might like