Restore your healthy glow with this essential barrier protecting #skincareroutine perfect for sensitive, health challenged or oncology skin.
- Apply 1-3 pumps of Phyto Marine Cleanser to damp skin. Work in well for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe skin clean with a soft damp cloth. A bamboo washcloth works well
- Generously spray Essence Toner loaded with botanicals and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and calm your skin.
- On damp skin, apply a few drops of Hyaluronic Serum to attract and hold up to 1000x its weight in water to parched skin.
- Apply 3-5 drops Derma Relief serum to instantly soothe dry, irritated skin. It has ceramides, oils and vitamin E to calm and protect.
- Apply a pin-head size amount of Eye Wrinkle Corrector around your eyes, following the bone.
- Apply a kidney bean size amount of Bio Cell Rejuvenating Cream to your entire face, neck and chest. Use a bit more if needed. You should not be pulling on your skin, the product should glide and spread evenly.
- Follow up with your preferred SPF.
- At night, repeat steps 1-7, then apply 1/2 pump of the Eye and Lip cream and carefully press it around the eyes and lips. This is very thick, and will melt into your skin overnight, hydrating and softening that delicate eye area.
Consistency is key when working with ultra sensitive skin. The barrier of the skin is compromised, which makes it much more likely to be easily irritated, stinging and burning.
NEVER EVER USE SOAP ON THIS SKIN TYPE. Soap strips away the acid mantle, the first layer of that barrier, leaving the skin vulnerable.
Once the skin has normalized and is consistently comfortable, consult your esthetician on tweaking this "recipe" to suit your skin.
Other recipes you might like